Monday, August 22, 2005

my mundane life

last saturday nite,my outing with keron was cut short due to a message recieved from radhi saying that zul,our project manager wants ALL of us to be at the studio by 9 AM..i was yelling BLOODY HELL..and a few other curse words knowing that it was quite impossible for me to find a transport to go back to gombak pagi-pagi..called up zul and we had a yelling session with keron making the background noise of cursing at zul too for ruining our weekend get-together.

the whole way back after sending zharif i had a headache and slept in the car thinking about the unfinished workload lying in the orange bag..right after i reached keron`s house, the computer is my baby and we worked till 7 am.

on sunday,mat dan agreed to send me back.i had a breakdown thinking he was tido mati due to unanswered phone calls i shot at him.luckily at 9.30 he called and told me to get ready..LOVE YOU ALIF!!!THANKS!!!!

so..on the way to gombak...i was anxious and nervous because i could`nt find a printing shop to print my review..shit..im so gonna get it from zul..called up nina and asked if i could borrow her printer..then she told me that the 9am perhimpunan was cancelled..WHAT THE F***???!!!i was suddenly being thrown into the fountain of guilt because i woke up alif..he said it`s okay and we went to have breakfast at tapah.

while at tapah,met my ustazah from fkm btq..jeez..with her whole siblings..including sis in-laws..uhh....and she thought alif was my boyfriend which i had to repeat 100 of times that he is NOT.

went to uia and gave alif a tour around my faculty and campus..stopped by the studio and everyone thought he was my bf..jeezz...NO..HE`S NOT..i told everyone..zul thought i brought him to bash him up..haha...zul and i are okay now.

so..today...went to mppj to get the layout of section 17..and the guidelines..just got back..nothing interesting happened..but im completely drained..jeez..gotta go..at 5 the aad students are having this concert..later

No comments: