Wednesday, July 25, 2007

the fight

my boyfriend got beaten up by three of my collegemates.i dont really know what the real deal was, but all i could think of right now is, boys will always be boys. when people say that boys are smarter than girls, please people. i beg to differ. and i dont understand how a brawl can suddenly sound like hysteria when the guard came, expecting the latter, but actually had to deal with the former. i guess the guy who called the guards thought i yang kene hysteria (judging by the way i was screaming and flapping around).

i thought of backing off from being the emcee knwoing that id bump into those jaguh kampong that strangled my boyfriend, but then, come to think of it, why should i give them the pleasure? if they want a pice of me too, ill make sure i make them pekak first with my super-power voice that people thought i histeria.ayam said i was gelabah, but hebat that night. i couldnt agree more :)

No comments: