Monday, October 08, 2007

things you get when you turn 21

life has been quite exhausting these days.time is always short.so is your energy.is this some sort of a hint that you ARE getting old? :D

i have come to realize a few things, when i turn 21.

1)i do not care what people think about me anymore.im now a fully confident with myself, and i dont give a *toot* what they say about me. i know im gorgeous ;) *heehooo*
2)my dressing style has changed.im more attracted to baju orang tua.*i dont even know why, they're just appealing to me* (which was pointed out by ayam and joe when we went to Jalan TAR last week)
3)im more patient and diplomatic (not really a hot - headed yuppy nemore...not all the time anyways)

so it is different when you turn 21..haha..radhi..youve got to wait a little longer.. :)

No comments: