Thursday, December 18, 2008

just a mindless rant

i am blessed with the opportunity to travel to different countries even though i am financially disadvantaged.

the experiences i gained when i went to korea and hong kong is a lot to even put it on paper (or the internet)..i might as well say that there are good times, and definitely some rough patches that surfaced itself during the trip. but im nevertheless grateful to be able to travel.

after the trip, my girlfriends and i finally went on our cptdt. though its a shorter one as compared to what we discussed earlier, but it was still a trip with my close friends.

the new semester that is ushering in seems very much vague to me.and i find myself being nervous on what the future has to offer for me. haha...ill write more after this..i forgot the posts ive written beforehand..

No comments: