Monday, June 01, 2009

you should ride it when its empty, which is never

the guy in front of me winced and closed his eyes as his face came into direct contact with a another man's armpit. i decided to hug myself and keep my body as balanced as i could, because i dont think reaching out for the pole is a good idea because that would mean id be touching this lady who is behind me's breast. a nurse smiled at me as she too had nowhere to hold on to.

i was on the train, at the wrong hour. it was 7pm, and the working population of kl is congesting every available public transport there is in the klang valley.

i dont know what the hell are those ktm guys doing, even after the prime minister paid a surprise visit to the serdang station last year (when pak lah was still the pm), but the rakyat obviously rules out boycotting the transport, because hey, how else can you get to kl from bangi with only rm 4.60 right?

No comments: