Sunday, October 09, 2011

neighbours....

Ive been hving problems with the next door neighbour for years.we dont greet each other let alone talk.they made fun of my sisters (which i thoroughly despise) and litter into my lawn.my parents prefer to keep quiet than confront them over what they call petty matters.

But the one thing that burnede up was their liking for open burning.they've been doing this for years and sometimes burn rubber tyres and plastics!the pungent toxic smell would linger in our house the whole day and i was thinking to myself,what kind of a moron would burn plastic and rubber?well..them obviously.

Today was the day i have had enough because it ruined my weeknd.i told my dad to have a word with them but he said nothing.then i took matters upon my own hands and reported them to the dept of env.though it is still a long way to go from here..they should know that their selfishness will eventually bring them down.padan muka
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: