Tuesday, January 03, 2012

My family is my life

Started the new year with a bang.spent the entire 3days holiday with the family and i have never felt better.

I realized how much i have changed over the years.before,i would be out ALL the time.even when i came back for the weekend from Johor,the only time i'd spend with the family was on sunday (the day i'd go back to johor itself) for breakfast and that was it.saturday was spent with friends and boyfriend.So if you calculate the hours i would spend with my family as compared to my friends and boyfriend is shamingly pathetic. #shamefaced to be such an abhorrent daughter that i was.

I seriously had issues with prioritizing.wondered how my parents could still "tahan" with my ineptness and me taking them for granted.but alhamdulillah,i have learned how important ur family is to you.your parents are not getting any younger,and before you know it,the time you have left to spend with them diminishes by the minutes.

I thank god for making me realize this before it's too late.even though im staying on my own now,i make it a point to call my mum everyday,and to make my weekends exclusively for them.even if the day was spent lazing on the couch watching tv;at least you're in the company of the most wonderful people on earth (your family) and the cats.hee hee

Just a quick peek what we had for our new years party,a spongebob-themed party!! Credits to my cousins aida and kak aya for the all the effort.the krabby patties and cupcakes were amazing.topped with family lepak session;we welcomed 2012 with all our hearts :)

3 comments:

reta said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.