Saturday, October 01, 2005

you

ive never actually told you to your face how much i love you.how much your world means to me.now i know how selfish i was.how inconsiderate i was to put you in this position.thank you for everything.thank you for putting up with my bitchiness.thank you for letting me know im still your dearest even after i fucked up everything.thank you and thank you.

my lips keep on uttering im sorry.even if you`d never hear me.im sorry.i cried because of you.i cried because i knew how i wronged you.how unacceptable it was for me to treat you that way.i promise i wont dissapoint you anymore.i wont hurt your feelings anymore.

im learning to breath
im learning to crawl
im finding that you
and you alone
could break my fall

i love you more than i love myself.it has always been that way.hope you know that.

No comments: