Wednesday, September 05, 2007

cuti nak habis dah!!!

even though this particular semester im not working like a maniac, i still welcomed the holidays as i need a time out from uia.

the day we started our holiday i was slapped with a summon from the college's fellow because my room was deemed as "tongkang pecah". which makes me wonder if we actually have any consumers' rights in this particular incident because since all of us are paying the college's fee, to hell with whatever i want to do with my room!

but holidays are a gifts from god :) after a string of shopping trips with my mum, and an abundance dose of spongebob, i am ready to face my demons in UIA

so people, be brave in facing the loopholes that are commonly occurring in uia.all u need is a dose of good ol' spongebob and you're ready to go for battle :)

No comments: