Monday, September 03, 2007

shopping galore

ooh..i love shoes. i love bags..i love clothes!!!

i am indeed a true blue shopping freak.

i love the sights of new shoes paraded on the shelves of the store.i love the smell of new clothes fresh from the store.i love bags!lots and lots of 'em!

so it shouldnt be a surprise when two freaks are left on the loose with cash bruning in their hands and came back with only 10 bux in hand, together with bundles of bags. regardless of the location, a true blue shopper will always find a great deal wherever die dicampakkan (yes, even warta) *the freak is referring to my mother and me

that reminds me of the time my mother, my aunt and i were left unsupervised wandering in langkawi, with my dad safely in alor setar (my dad must've been nuts at that particualr time), when it was time to get back, we were detained at the custom counter because we only had 30 ringgit left, whilst our purchases have obviously exceed a 30 ringgit tax. thank god the officer let us off, but that memory still tickles and true blue shopping freak never learns from their 'mistakes' ;)

No comments: