Tuesday, December 25, 2007

last day and cant wait!!

wah..tokyo disneyland ramai giler orang.rimas nak mampos.i asked my cousin was it this packed when she went 10 years ago,and she said the last time she went was worse.so,this was considered quite okay.*serious shit?*

in the end,i only managed to get on 4 rides.no,wait,5.out of belas belas and puluhan.5!!but i think tu pun dah kire oaky.because for one ride,we had to queue for over an hour!and it was freezing cold.

but nevertheless,my aunt bought me a stitch hat.it was superbly kawaii :) oh god,back to my dear tanah aoir tomorrow.cant wait.but im also not really looking forward to it because of all those kerja2 waiting sweetly for me back home.taknak balik!!!haha

but anyway,ive had enough of the cold.*although i love it sometimes ;)*i miss my family,my friends,and my boyfriend.i think i want to get home as fast as i can.haha.as if i can tell the pilot to sprint it up a lil' bit ;)

p/s:did i mention that i get to eat krispy kreme?and yes,it was heavenly. :)

No comments: