Thursday, December 20, 2007

yosoko japan!

first day in japan 20th dec,2007

its cold.but its not up to the point that i cant breathe, and suddenly my nose will come off due to frostbite (exaggerating is my biggest gift).

the first impression i get of japan, its a concrete jungle, with its high-rise buildings as trees and trains and monorails like giant caterpillars..okay..i cant think of anything else when i see those trains.

i had my first jap meal tonight,for my dinner.shrimp curry and rice.japanese la sgt.tak rase sgt pun.although the curry is sweet, and not spicy at all (like how a normal curry should taste), and the rice tasted like pulut because of the starch.

tomorrow morning we're shooting off early, to shibuya and akihabara.hohoho.so,i guess i better get enough rest if im going to be on my feet 100% tomorrow.

p/s:things i like being a foreigner is that i can speak bahasa and no one understands.as if we're an exclusive lot.ive been exercising my linguistic skills in japanese that only revolves around saying domo arigato :)

No comments: