Wednesday, September 10, 2008

emotional b***h

emotions are quite an interesting subject to talk about.people and their emotions go hand in hand that it never strikes me that without these emotions, we'd become somebody we are not today.

why do i have to be jealous of my boyfriend hanging out with his close female pals?why does he have to be jealous when i hang out with my guy friends?when we both are well assured that we love each other, and would never dream of cheating, let alone being with someone else.

why do i still feel something when i come across things that reminds me of my ex-boyfriend?when i know that i am now happier than i was before, he was not meant for me (which was visible in many ways), and the fact that he has already moved on months ago added to the appeal of not wanting to remember your ex.

i could just zip all these in a canvas bag and store it at the back of my head..but noo....i just HAVE to feel all these emotional s**t..aih...im only human i guess

No comments: