Wednesday, September 10, 2008

late...

i was an hour late for my research method class.thank god its the fasting month.che din had no other option but to be "understanding" with my tardiness and gave me the attendance sheet.well, i did have a valid reason....(the bus at the terminal putra broke down..actually.. all of the buses going to uia broke down, leaving only one available bus...)

which makes me even more pressured to not be angry because this is the fasting month, and of all the time i wanted to use the public transport, today would be the fated day, where 1) im fasting (as of all the whole muslim community worldwide), 2) today is research method class, and 3) we all are well-aware of how "efficient" public transportation is... and i HAD to take the whole 3 mode of transportation, i.e. komuter, lrt, and bus

they should hand it to me to be the most frequent pub.transport user, as compared to my friends. radhi should take note of this.

No comments: