Thursday, July 23, 2009

cepat habiskan kerja prof mansor

i really should finish up prof mansor's work. but im too lazy, and the cold is not helping either. this week is far from boring, and i dont know where i got this sudden zest in life.

tomorrow will be having my aptitude test at tower 1, Petronas Twin Towers. followed by a lunch date with my cousin, Kak Aya, which hopefully will include us two girls ogling at handsome corporate workers with their business suits.

saturday will be spent with mizi and his gang of misfits at Ulu Yam, the theme is Beachy Bitch. I have no idea how a beach and a river has in common, nevertheless, i know this picnic outing will be far than boring, given the "gila-ness" of the crowd is at the maximum level.

sunday, i will have to face my deepest fear of having to actually finish the job. *groan.. but hey! the sooner i finish it, the sooner i'll get my pay :)

cant wait to shop with those "hard-earned" money

2 comments:

Bewitching Star said...

then u can just belanja me! hahahah yeeehaaaa

zazu said...

hahaha..yes..i will keep that in mind ;)