Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Updates on my weekend

a lot happened during the weekend.

first of all is the passing of my uncle, Pak Cik wan, the father of my cousins, Arin, Kak Aya, Aida and R.S. I was not around when my mum told me they were on their way to Pahang, and recieved a message the next morning that he has passed away. I am proud to have brave cousins like them. they even managed to crack jokes and laughed when i came over on sunday night. Al-fatihah to Pak Cik Wan.

Secondly, i got into Marcus Evans' training, but turned it down at the last minute when i recieved an email from Petronas inviting to go for an aptitude test this friday. *EEEKKK* my parents are ecstatic, and i am hoping that my dream will come true.. Insya Allah...

thirdly, met up with sue last sunday, at ikano, and it was nice spending time with her. it felt like she had never left, and the conversations seemed so normal, unlike certain friends that when they have left, getting back together will somehow seem awkward because both of you have grown distant throughout the period.

fourthly, i went out with faliq using the public transport. it was quite hilarious to see my boyfriend in a state of dumbfoundedness when we actually had to walk to the stations, and having to keep up with his many complaints on how much hassle it is taking the public. he ven thought he had gone darker after a 10 minutes walk (yes, a good smacking would have been appropriate), and later bought tickets to watch HP at 12.40. in the end, we went with his whole family (his mum and his sister), and came back at 4, completely drained and exhausted.

so, there you go, the updates of my life, not that im saying it was superbly interesting, but hey, its MY life, i wouldnt trade it with anyone else :)

No comments: