Friday, August 07, 2009

gara-gara ah1n1

my eyes grew watery and my body temperature was 38.8 celsius. they made me wait for 3 and a half hours just so they could take my blood samples and check if i was free of AH1N1. as i lolled in and out of conciousness, i asked the nurse when my would be my turn only to be harped back rudely saying i needed to wait for an hour to get the results of my blood samples, when two persons who took their blood samples had already went in and out of the clinic less than 10 minutes.

maybe these nurses needs to learn some manners and general courtesy, but i was too sick to even make a fuss. my head felt like it was about to burst anytime and all i wanted was to get home immediately.

at least i took some comfort in the fact that my doctor was a really nice guy. cheers to these medical practitioners who didnt beat a sweat even when facing with hordes of angry, sick patients.

2 comments:

g0osyp oF Lyfe said...

couz...my temperature 39.2 celsius last thursday....suspect dengue lagi tuh...how exotic kite nie??!!...get well soon okay!!!..

zazu said...

Haha..tulah..family kite ni asyik sakit je..ada apa2 ke ni?hahaha