Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I saw sparks

Whenever i look at my old pictures, it makes me feel old. Looking at my once youthful, bright face leaves me feeling jaded, and somewhat regrettable of mistakes i could have undo, or mend things over. But i am every bit glad of how my life has turned out so far. I have amazing friends, friends whom you are so thankful to be able to call them the ‘f’ word in your entire mundane life. I might not have that many friends, but i know i have great handful of friends whom i could count on. Friends who don’t judge, friends who makes you feel at home, friends who do not impose their set of values upon you, but lets you know the other side of the story nonetheless, friends who is behind you 100% even when you chose a less popular choice in life. For now I am with this amazing guy, who might not be as perfect as I wanted him to be, but I know in each and every action that he makes, he loves me dearly, and so do i; I don’t regret taking that leap to find him, because to me, to gain something that is valuable, will come with some costs, and consequences. I have a family that I will forever be in love with. My parents might not be the most liberal parents there are, but they have been my biggest supporter and rock. They had assured me that I will forever be loved, even if I become a bum and decide to not work for the rest of my life. I have two great sisters, who might be learning disabled, but is never short of love. They never judge and have never made me feel so stupid that I wish others could see how beautiful they are.

No comments: