Sunday, April 03, 2011

city slickers sucks like hell

faliq's away at the moment. for 5 days frolicking in the sun down under (in perth specifically) living the life of a backpacker. entah mandi ke tak aku pun tak tau. the first time he's the one who's away instead of me. and i must be feeling what he had been feeling when i went to Korea and Australia. :/ i woke up this morning and almost about to dial his number when i suddenly recall that he's in australia. so i told myself he'll be back in no time and i'd see him again this tuesday :)

work has been great. orrrr....not. :/ i absolutely love my job. it fits me well. seriously. who wouldn't like the fact that you get to work flexi hours, waking up at 9 when others are already sloughing their way to work. hahaha. my immediate superior is awesome. the thing about working with a guy is that...well. you have to be like a guy. they dont care about the nitty gritty details, all they want is the results. ho hum. 

the office? sure as hell not as gorgeous as puteri harbour. but the first few weeks i started working, ive been going to klcc and wangsa walk EVERY FREAKING SINGLE DAY after work. because im that PERAK about working in the city. (you must know that I've been working by the sea surrounded by umm....empty lands ready for development).

the working environment is sooo different! there are a lot of moments that made me miss the warm people of puteri harbour, but this is the life i have to lead now. no wonder people get stressed out working in the city. the congestion is enough to give you a heart attack, and the attitude. oh-my-god! where the hell did all these people come from? its like they came straight out of a "im born to be rude" class. had a few encounters with these people including the ones in my office which made me almost burst out in rage. i am just proud i stopped my urge to slap this particular person.

but aside from this, thankful that im back. :)

3 comments:

khzmr said...

read this on tumblr:

it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch slap that mofo.

haha. just sayin'.

zazu said...

thanks kuhaz!will slap her the next time she crosses me :P

Júlio Paiva said...

Você precisa conhecer o trânsito em Mogi das Cruzes em época de vestibular,Da onde vieram essas pessoas,reclamei como você.