Sunday, April 24, 2011

toddlers and babies

today is the day spent with friends, family, toddlers and babies :) aside from seeing samir si mejam; stands for merah jambu BTW kerana die punya kulit macam omputih (HAHAHA) and the girls at wondermilk; abg adik and his troops came over to mama's house for lunch. hence; me playing with si adrian kerana budak-budak lain dah besar and would rather play amongst themselves than with an aunt who would smother them with hugs and kisses :(

i know i never really had the motherly instinct. i'm not like my cousins who had the experiences of taking care of a baby. i was more like the fun aunt who would amuse you while you still find me amusing. (usually the average age of this would be from 1-3 years old). and after that you'd just find me boring and play with your peers of the same age :/

but today. im just basking in the attention of my dear nephew adrian who finds me the coolest aunt in the world; imitating spongebob and what nots, just making him laugh brings me joy.sigh. dont you just wish they would just stay this way? and never grow up to become the angsty pimply teenager... :I

p/s:i love kids, the simplest things can make them happy. 

3 comments:

romanya vizesi said...

very goog blog

Ani said...

Yes! I wish they would never grow up. My nephew is so cute, but I wonder what will happen to him as he grows up. -Lola http://www.happinessinspiratin.blogspot.com

zazu said...

romanya:thanks a lot :)
lola:yeah..tell me about it :) now i'm just basking in their adoration and attention before they grow up to be grumpy kids :P