Sunday, November 11, 2012

One Step Closer to The Edge!

Who would've thought a simple majlis that only lasts for 3 hours takes weeks of preparation? I certainly was not prepared for it..

When Faliq and I decided to get engaged in November, what we had in mind was a simple do just amongst close family and maybe a few close friends. Apparently my family has something else in mind; given the fact that our family is a large one (we HAVE to invite EVERYONE kalau tak Ada yang terasa) and I guess my mother was pretty excited since I'll be the only one to get married:')

There were a lot of obstacles, I shall call it; while preparing for the event;as the event draws near,more things cropped up. The most memorable one was when one of my uncle decided to provide me with a backdrop but gave me a plain and bare panel, and I had to get some friends over during midnight to beautify it..and we managed to do it within such a short notice!

Alhamdulillah everything went well. These are the times when you're grateful to be blessed with a wonderful family and friends who were willing to help make the event a great one. My parents were constantly busy organizing the whole thing,my aunt cooked everything from midnight until the wee hours of the morning,my best friend searched for fresh flowers to decorate the tables,uncle and cousins did all the heavy work of arranging EVERYTHING..well..what can I say, I am indeed blessed. Alhamdulillah

No comments: