Saturday, December 03, 2005

uitm or iiu?

i went to watch my bestfriend debate at the royales.or is it spelled royals?anyway,you were suddenly surrounded by all this people who devote their life to debate.and they are actually cool.gone were the days where debates are only resrved to nerds and whizkids.here comes the wave of cool-intelligent fusion.

my bestfrend wasted no time in 'PROMOTING' me to the iiu debaters.not all though.some of them looked familiar.then i realized that they were the ones that adjudicated for us during kaed fest.wicked.they were all weirded out because i was sitting with the uitm group.Hmmm....

watching all this debates make me think twice about going in.its scary as hell.

tonight there will be the final debate between iiu and uitm..shit..where should i sit?with my newfound friends in uitm?or do i have to pledge my loyalty to my university..which i know NO ONE in the team..wahh.....so dramatic....i`ll probaby support both teams..which means that i`ll probably bang the table yelling `here here` throughout the debate.nuts la.

No comments: