Thursday, December 29, 2005

yesterday

yesterday i recieved a call from manja, telling me to get to the terminal putra that very moment because all of us will be having a family dinner at klcc.

the rain was pouring like waterfalls from the sky..and my friends were hungry.nina, bless her.she sent me to the station,despite the heavy rain and traffic jam,she even gave me few minutes to change my clothes..since i was practically drenched in rainwater form top to toe.

it felt good.to be seeing my family.cousins.aunts.uncles.all of them.i miss mama.but,to have a two hour meal with your family at Dome(please dont go there,the food sux),i had to sacrifice two hours of my group discussion with my groupmates.

i rushed back home, leaving the dinner time at the peak of it, thinking i had somehow neglected my work, to find my group has done half of the powerpoint, and they were about to leave.when you had one of those moments that you feel like a total shithole.that was my moment.

and then it struck me.i had to give up one of em.family?or work?and when you think about it.no matter how hard you try to make the best of your work, they will still find a way to say "the whole thing is RUBBISH".so, why do you even bother?the whole thing is FUCKED UP.kaed is fucked up.i am fucked up.i hate this.all of this.

No comments: