Tuesday, August 19, 2008

first encounter

he came after the yasin recitation ended. with his high songkok, and goody-two-shoes, clean linen clothes, he looked like the exemplary UIAM student. (but of course he isnt)

"wuih, like pierre andre", anti ana nudged me. i almost choke in my tawar sirap. and the fact that she introduced him to my dad (who loathes pierre andre) as pierre andre was ......comical to put it short.

he ate until he was stuffed. waiting for my mother to come back from a friend's kenduri. i was too busy with whatever chore anti ana shouted at me, so he was keeping himself occupied watching me, and the rest of the family members. my sisters had a good laugh when i poked him (and he twitched like he always do). and mama couldnt recognized him because he was wearing his Tunku Abdul Rahman songkok (or so that's what he calls it)

my cousins had a good round of calling him a skema boy to his face, while he laughed and called my cousin an old lady. everyone was in a jolly mood. even when my mom came back, and said "if you can put up with her, i salute you", still everyone laughed jovially.i think that should count as something right?

well faliq hakim, welcome to the Rahman's family. the worse is about to come

No comments: