Tuesday, August 19, 2008

friendship vs. boyfriend

i have to admit that i have this habit of being too "involved" with my relationship that i tend to "overlook" the hanging-out-with-friends part. my biggest regret was when anne came back last year and i only get to see her once. my excuse was? too busy (which was partially true, but most of the time i was too busy snogging ayam).

how did i let this get between me and my friends?im not sure myself.i guess it sort of happened unconciously that by the time you actually realized it, two years have passed. i dont think i want that to happen.and this year, i missed her birthday bash which was not due to me snogging faliq, but because of the stoopid impian meeting).

and the fact that my previous boyfriend dont really fancy the idea of hanging out with my buddies sort of put a strain there. i should actually learn my lesson when that happened. who in this world would want to go out with a guy who hates your friends?well, love blinded me (like a LOT). and this is my heartfelt apology.

now im trying to revive what's lost.some friends have stopped altogether from asking me out. and some even grew distant. please give me a chance to remedy this.

p/s: thank you faliq for making the effort to hang out with my friends. you dont know how much that means to me. i love you baby.

No comments: