Wednesday, August 27, 2008

friendship lessons..

i read an old friend's blog and realized how distant we've grown. i bet she wouldn't even understand whatever i wrote in my blog because yes..i am a blog "discriminator". i blog about things that only my closest friends know about.

but to think about the friends that come and go, it saddens me at the fact that i do move on pretty fast. dont get me wrong, that emotional switch button do turns on once in a while, but it doesn't get to me as bad as it used to. i think i have to thank ayam for that. for making me a bit hard on the inside.

moving to bangi taught me a lot of things that i dont think ill ever learn if i were to stay in subang. self-acceptance, family, and the art of being friends for a really LOOONG time, that no matter what happens, "i got your back" phrase will be a normal thing to say.

being in uia taught me that friends reflect who you really are and the beautiful secret of complementing each other.. as well as forgiving one's mistakes..believe me....we have gone through a LOOOONNNNGG way just to learn that one right.

having friends are easy, staying friends is hard work. i think all it takes is the effort we make.

No comments: