Thursday, October 09, 2008

22

Your birthday is something that you think you own. It is YOUR day. The day you are supposed to feel special. Of course as you grow older, the spiciness of that day sort of just blend in the background of your life, instead of adding zest to that Monday, or whatever day it is like it used to when you were 10 years old. Financial matters do play an important role here, no moolahs, means no extravagant celebration. But then again, money is not so important, in fact its what is around us that makes us feel special. That’s why I’d like to thank my friends, faliq and cousins that wished me happy birthday along with their crazy messages (faliq wished me 5 times whilst kuhaz wished me 3 times..Talk about being nuts..hahaha), J my family for getting my favourite chocolate cake, and mama for bearing with my cake even though she loathes chocolate. And ika and rose for the wonderful nite out at jalan tar. Now I really do feel like an adult, going out to kl at midnight only to return after sahur is quite an adult-ish thing to do J (don’t mind me for my jakun-ness). And the funny thing is my parents are totally okay with it! (On the contrary of a few nights back when faliq and I missed a turning and only reached my house at 3 am). Wow. I really do feel 22 now.

No comments: