Thursday, October 09, 2008

the little bits left

i find myself still visiting his page, his flickr, and his profile.sometimes i wonder if im ever going to get over this.its been 4 months, and still his "moments" are etched in my head.my stupid stupid head.

i shouldnt be the one mourning when im the one who left.but i had to.because i realized that it was beginning to destroy me.inside out.friends have commented how "glowing" i look now, when the truth is, i just cant seem to kick the bucket and get it over and done with.

ach..the heart is a sensitive entity of its own.i wondered of he'd ever had my "moments".i wished him happy, seriously i do.i love him despite the split.but i've found happiness in another.sometimes i think what i did was despicable, leaving him for my own happiness, but i guess ive made the right choice. both of us are thriving in own lives, and we didnt realize that we were the ones dragging each other down.

now tha baggage is gone, so has the sallowness of the face.glowing.that was what acap told me.i was glowing.i hadn't heard that for two years.

No comments: