Thursday, October 23, 2008

in the toilet..while waiting

i was thinking how i'd actually be when im forty. this realization came when i was ~ehem...in the toilet (well..some of you know the average time i have to spend in that god-forsaken place)... and there was nothing left to do but to think about what my future would be.

a tiny place in my mind nudges me to go forward, before there is no more time left, and i'd be an old fogy before i realize it. another voice was still as whiny as ever (whining about the current situation of life, and its unfortunate events)..

if i dont this now..i never will.no one can actually assure me that they have my back because they don't. im actually really alone in this. i've just realized this. yes..in the toilet.

p/s:aside from thinking of my goals that has yet to be fulfilled, ive also thought about how i would look like when my youth has gotten the better of me. im not sure im looking forward to that.

No comments: