Friday, November 13, 2009

LAGU DAN ORANG DAN TEMPAT

when i listen to......, it reminds me of......:

1. angus and julia stone (just a boy) - sue
2. chevelle songs - radhi
3. Bob Sinclair (World Hold On) - nina
5. Radiohead (No surprises) - Japan
6. Estelle (American Boy) - Faliq
7. Lady Gaga (Poker Face) - Mizi
8. Arctic Monkeys (Fluorescent Adolescent) - Kori
9. Batmobile (its the ringtone for my smses) - Kuhaz
10. Spongebob Squarepants theme song - my family, because i always watch spongebob when im at home :(
11. Coldplay (Amsterdam) - when i was doing my practical in Kelana Jaya

there..this will actually fill my time while i wait for the office hours to end and i can go home :D

3 comments:

miszie85 said...

huhuhu... why am I lady gaga song.. tp ok gak.. woot woot

zazu said...

sebab dulu mase lagu ni top, u suke pasang. :) and sekarang ni bile i dgr lagu ni i mesti rindu u giler :(

zazu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.