Monday, November 23, 2009

a short trip that kept me sane :)


a walk by the beach will certainly loosen some of those tensed muscles of yours :)


this is the cardigan im dying to get but at the moment "no money" kicks in and i wished i couldve just shoplifted it....>.<

last weekend i followed my housemate back to her hometown in PD as a quick excuse to get away from Johor.

i know i know..my workload hevent even piled up and yet im complaining..but hey, you're not the one stuck at the end of the peninsular with no form of entertainment execept for a few lousy singaporean channels.

so i'll say this, the trip did me good, and i came back to work energized and ready to boom it all out. im going to have to start finding a new hobby as so to keep
my emotional health in check.

p/s:we didnt get to take a dip in the laut because it rained, so the best we had was a walk by the beach. pictures will be uploaded later in facebook. :)

No comments: