Friday, January 01, 2010

ade jugak resolution

encounters with people who are beyond rude and incredibly narrow-minded puts you off the mood of celebrating new year. however, it leads to a new revelation in which i have finally decided to go on with having a resolution for 2010.

TA-DA:

1.I will not let people who are the scums of the planet (in my opinion, orang macam ni memang pangkat lagi bawah dari kampung, ntah2 orang kampung pun lagi BAGUS dari diorang) ruin my day / my mood. simply because they are not worth the grief and anger at all.

2. i will be grateful with EVERYTHING i have and not be so pessimistic about EVERYTHING because that is just toxic, especially when im in the position where im supposed to adapt, mind you, adapt, not change according to their ways (which is very much menyampah and degratory like i mentioned before)

3. i will be the best worker UEM Land has ever seen, and not be too consumed with facebook or any other websites; as well as not let the fact that being stuck in a place like this bring me down; simply because the working experience is extremely important, moreover with the most famous upcoming waterfront development in Malaysia.

4. I will not forget who i am, what my values are, and what i hold on to and belief even when i mingle with a set if new people

5. start having a life, and do whatever i want. e.g. dancing class ke, sign language class ke, marathon sampai singapore ke, wth. just go for it and tak payah tunggu orang lain

there, ive said it. lega sikit rase. macam major unloading took place. anyways, yeah, the resolution was more about finding myself, and staying true to myself. refusing to let people treat me as they like, its hard to earn respect, but before you do that, you have to respect yourself. i will not let myself sallowing into depression just because some cafe worker is constantly rude to me, because they are just not worth the anger.


so, have a break, have a godiva :)

5 comments:

aMaeBa said...

ill stick with a kitkat.
its cheaper.. hahahha!!

zazu said...

hahaha..bagus.budak2 memang tak leh makan godiva. ni untuk orang besar je.hahahaha jk

khzmr said...

i have never tried Godiva before. i thinkkkk

Syazazu said...

whattt..kuku..u have to try it..it's heavenly :) but then, im a chocolate addict..so whaddaya know

Syazazu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.