Tuesday, January 12, 2010

nak kete jugakkkkk

woke up late today but managed to get ready within 15 minutes before my housemate leaves for work. *groaning because i have yet to have a car; but am actually looking forward to the end of the month so that i'll get my third month's payslip and can process the loan for my carrrrrr

heehee

somehow i've focused my entire energy into the "getting-the-car-soon" mood that im afraid ive made it into the solution to all my problems and unhappiness, which is not 100% true. i mean, yeah, im miserable because im still immobile; but then, i shouldnt wallow in too much of this negative attitude because i think im beginning to see the effect on my health as well as my life.

yeah maybe when i will get my car eventually, i will be able to solve 50% of my problems, but new ones will definitely crop up in no time. hee haa.. petrol lagi, tol nak balik kl, nak service and maintenance cost. ingat murah ke??

tapi, bile dah ade kete, okay la sikit. definitely maybe :) anyways, when i do have my car, please do come and visit me in johor so i can take you places :) and faliq will be able to come down too :D

p/s: tapi kene sewa bilik hotel la, maklumlah, bilik i kecik macam tahap storage punye tempat, nak himpit ramai2 memang tak muat. hahaha...budget hotels are aplenty here, so no worries, and then we can go to singapore!!!!

2 comments:

naddya said...

SYAZA....
xsaba mau tggu ur car...
join club i..hahaha

nnt ley la kita lepak2 sama rite?
u nk amik apa?

Syazazu said...

i am thinking of kete second hand je..tak mampu lagi swift..hahahaha..nanti u dtg tau visit i :)