Friday, January 15, 2010

lesson number one: people are not like how they seem

im a people person. i like mingling and making friends. but when i am faced with a situation that belies me from making friends, it actually took a strip of happiness away from me. i drew my strength from my close circle of friends and faliq. now that they are away, i feel a little lost.

reading friends catching up with each other makes me envious of the time and distance that betrays my needs. i am facing one of the most tumultous period of my life. it reminds me of the time when i moved to bangi from subang. lost and completely confused. but it was heavily cushioned by fact that i have my family with me. now i dont.

im feeling a little jealous and hurt. being shut out so soon is actually a painful feeling. just because of make-up stories, gossip and things that might make me a little different than you doesnt mean im a bad person. im hurt that you deem me unworthy to be a part of your "circle of friends". i didnt even do anything to you.

i came here because of the sole purpose of gaining experience in one of the largest companies in Malaysia. i didnt come here to make enemies. which is not even from my doing! (a cafe worker got pissed because she mistaken me for my friend who she thought was rude to her, and boom! the story was all about NUSAJAYA how "rude" i was , when it wasnt even me who asked for the bloody spoon from her)

yeah, it is actually pretty stupid. people judge you because of a spoon, but then, that is how people are. they judge. they make remarks that hurts you, they treat you like crap because they think you're not good enough to be a part of the crowd.

thanks nusajaya. you just made my day.

stick and stones might break my bones, but it will never break my spirit.

No comments: