Tuesday, April 13, 2010

HELLO- SAYA NAK AMIK DARAH AWAK LAGI SIKIT BOLEH?

yesterday i woke up to a swelling feet, not that it hurts or anything, but it grew to become an enormous foot *the left part* that i call it kaki gajah. so off i went to the clinic with my dear friend amir who was kind enough to drive me there.

the doctor was bit clueless on what happened so she poked and pricked every inch of the body and made me go for a urine and blood test. when such a small stupid thing like a swollen feet becomes into such a huge HOO-HAA sampai nak test kencing and darah, mesti la risau gile ingat diri nak mati tak lame lagi kan?

but anyway, i think it's just because of an insect bite. HAHA. bet the doctor didnt think of that one. :P the clinic called just now, told me to go there again tomorrow morning sebab blood diorang amik semalam tak mencukupi, nak amik lagi sikit, kelaka la.

Doctor kat gelang patah cracks me up.

No comments: