Monday, April 26, 2010

saya suka pulang ke rumah

i went home last weekend and missed the sukaneka of UEM Land, which is only held once every 2 years.

as i sat on the bench at the bus station waiting for my bus, i came across this, which provided solace for me, and reassured me that my decision to go home was the correct one.

i met the three rascals that has gone on a rampage on my mum's beloved potted plants.

that's marmalade and kangoo. tigger was pretty much the nicest kitten.

and i met dearest friends on two occasions, the bbq (which in the end i totally lost my head) and a bday party; in which both occasions have provided me with so much food that i lost control and went on an eating frenzy, be damn high cholestrol.

kak saidah's cupcakes which i greedily ate.A LOT.

i came back with the whole office still abuzz with the sukaneka, which i gather turned out to be a hit, and im sorry i missed it. but im not sorry about going back :)

4 comments:

aMaeBa said...

slalu balik tak bagi tau~!

Syazazu said...

I balik sgt kjap. tak sempat pun nak jumpe ramai2 :( this time balik pun because my friends buat bbq and gathering. sorry lorr. how's practical?best tak?

Ja Ja Sechan said...

mmg berbaloi balik. i like..

your racsals are very cute! :D

Syazazu said...

ja:thanks! hahaha.diorang nasib baik cute, kalau tak, dah lame kene dera dgn i. merosakkan harta benda memang specialty diorang.