Monday, November 29, 2010

movie snob

from the lack of movies in the cinema now, ive been contented on watching harry potter and rapunzel TWICE. thanks to ika's bf who works at the cinema, we were able to watch one movie for free :)

ika even asked if i want to watch ngankung. If other people were to ask me that, i would have blurted out a flat no, but this is ika, my friend who have always made me see the funny side of EVERYTHING, and at times like this, or for a movie like this, might just be ok for me. YES. me and malay movies dont really sync that well.

and given the fact that ill probably watch this for free, im up for this. NO WAY am i going to spend RM 11 on a movie like ngankung. have had bad experiences watching malay movies, (what you did last raya? HORRIBLE! evolusi KL drift? AGONY!) see..bukan tak pernah cuba, dah pernah tgk okkkk...

call me a snob for all i care; but i really want my eleven bucks to be well spent on a movie that i ENJOY.

No comments: