Monday, November 01, 2010

ON THE WAY TO AUSTRALIA

  • on the way to the airport: late. stopped by at MCD for dinner. take away of course. and the fact that ayah drove 80 km per hour only doesnt HELP at ALL. "ayah, tak leh bawak cepat sikit?"; " no wonder selalu sampai KL from JB cepat! ni mesti bawak macam pelesit!". ok fine. duduk di belakang diamkan diri and wished that we will reach the airport on time. 
  • upon arrival: QUEUE PANJANG GILERRRRR.and turns out my bag was only 10 kg, menyesal beli baggage allowance -_-"
  • naik plane: tido dengan cara paling tak friendly untuk keselesaan badan, and ended up with back pains and cramps. owh, and it was BLOODY cold. and the fact that i wore a skirt didnt help. AT ALL.
  • Upon arrival at Melbourne airport:after 7 hours of flight the pilot announced that the temperature was 11 degrees. WHATTTTT. aku ingat dah nak summer, I AM IN SUCH DEEP SHIT BECAUSE MY CLOTHES ARE NOT COLD-PROOF. greeted by friendly airport and immigration staff. no rottweilers sniffing at my crotch or whatevs that en bad has been telling me because i was wearing a tudung. greeted by Kuhaz and had breakfast at subway. SAME JE dgn malaysia nye, HAHAHA. but i was already excited to see australia, and listening to them speak has already made me a bit giddy, over the fact that im not in malaysia anymore, and even if i speak malay they wont even know what the hell im merepeking about. HAHAHA.
im still thinking about work. dammit. im still thinking about the upcoming second interview. dammit. but i really need to forget about all these and just have a good time while im here. more posts soon. OBVIOUSLY. wont let you get away without listening to me yapping about my "awesome" trip. this is my blog. i bloody well will post anything i want to.HAHAHA. ARROGANT SIAL. it's 11.40 pm (its a 3 hours difference dgn malaysia) and i need to sleep now. tomorrow we're going shopping because there's going to be a sidewalk sales sebab melbourne cup starts tomorrow; so probably geelong is having the sale to attract people to spend time in geelong instead?HAHAHHA. bengong je theory ni. more later!

3 comments:

tiana said...

peh, jeles nya. hope u'll hv a blast over there! hihi

Syazazu said...

HAHAHA. THANKS TIANA :) i will!

Jannah said...

I just got back from Aussie too. From Adelaide to be exact. AND I READ EVERYTHING I FELT THE SAME THING!! HAHAHAHAHA

I read in the weather forecast that the temp would be 16 to 18 degrees celcius by the time I arrive. Thinking it would be like the coldest aircond kat Malaysia, I wore only one layer of clothing; with a thin cardigan . When I arrived they announced it was
10 degrees -.- Gila mabuk sejuk. Haha