Wednesday, August 03, 2011

If only I can delete you as easy as in a friend list in facebook

Family members can either be your pillar of support or just a pain in the ass. Right now? I've got a beef with a few people whom I 'have' to call family.

I always seem like I'm complaining about my external family members don't I? But here's the truth. When you're in a deep shit,even your family members will suddenly pretend they're too busy to see you or just stopped calling you.

I've got a case, my dad bailed a relative out of his financial rut almost a decade ago. And then right after that,we faced a huge financial crisis, that left us basically struggling just to make ends meet. While this 'uncle' of mine has started over new leaf,made tonnes of money,and conveniently forget what my father did for him.

I'm not being vengeful, but it did make me wary of trusting people so easily. Even your own family can suddenly develop amnesia and forget about you the minute it became inconvenient for them to have connection with you.

Alhamdulillah, my family's condition has turned around for the better, and now we're just trying to move on from whatever that has happened. Allah knows best. And I have every faith that we will become stronger.

2 comments:

pLaTinA said...

Sumpah owh ! I pon ade kes camnie !
Tp bukan ngan family la, but FRIENDS.
Same case, my dad bail him out.

yg tak boleh bla, die jadi ustaz & ckp die tak bersalah and boleh lak die ckp yg my family nie family rosak ?!?

Its like wtf ?!?
Lagi kurang ajar kan?
aku doa mintak tlg Allah tjk kat smua anak die and god was fair.

Syaza said...

Some people just lacks the common conscience we have. Bend tu dh mcm common sense kot,org dh tolong,boleh buat2 lupa ke?