Friday, August 05, 2011

A tribute to the greatest woman alive

Well, she is the greatest woman alive,to me that is :) she's my mum..

Ibu's birthday was today,and ayah wanted to take us someplace nice for buka puasa. I immediately suggested Ben's KLCC. The ambience is nice,and the food was affordable, for a KLCC standard that is :/

We ordered like there was no tomorrow, from main course, to side dishes, and then dessert:) i've always wanted my parents to try the to-die-for chocolate cake ,and today it seemed like the perfect ocassion for it.

But by the time dessert came,we were at the brim if bursting our stomachs and we couldn't stuff anything inside anymore,not even the awesome chocolate cake :(

It was a nice dinner to celebrate the woman who has been keeping the family together, and she deserved a fun night out and it was a great night filled with laughter and many forms of eating (particularly stuffing ourselves until we couldn't take it anymore)

Really wanted to upload some pictures but can't seem to do it from my iPad :/ must go godek some more.

I'll upload it as soon as I know how :p

2 comments:

Z.U.E said...

nak tengok gamba... nnt upload k

Syaza said...

Nak Kene blajar how to :( stress ah