Monday, August 01, 2011

Sorry for the long hiatus

Oh god,I've been on such a long hiatus I doNt even know where to start.but guess how I'm blogging right now?via my new white iPad which I won from a lucky draw at the annual dinner for OSKP and that night happened to be my last day with osk!! Talk about getting an awesome going away gift huh?

so, just a quick update on what's happening:

1-my best friend,khairun,got married last June,and now she's PREGGERS!!!
2-I quit my job.I find myself to be the unsuitable candidate doing a job that requires you to do PR 24/7..I mean,I'm a cranky person,I don't even enjoy meeting new people.so before I sabotage my career path,it's better that I find something I'm happy about,I.e. Project management.
3-my parents are probably moving to Penang, :( ayah got a new job there so he's taking the whole brood along minus me.even my two cats,marmalade and kangoo will be moving as well! :( noffair!!!but anyway,despite my magic self,I hope this will be the best for our family.

Umm..that's all I can think about right now.aside from that,there's not much happening.I find myself becoming even more boring each day,must be something to do with getting older :/

Now that it's easier for me to blog..I'm pretty sure I'll be blogging frequently as I did before back when I was in Johor :)

2 comments:

Z.U.E said...

bestnyer dapat i pad.. so lucky ahh u! now dpt keje mane??

Syaza said...

Keje company kecik je kak :p