Monday, February 16, 2009

i wish my dad can help me out with this too

as i am struggling to finish my project management assignment, it made me remember about the time when i was 9 or maybe 10.

i was completely exhausted with the overloaded homework (malaysian education system really do stress out the kids), and i was fighting with my eyelids to keep them open as i tried my hardest to complete my tajwid homework from sekolah agama (the afternoon session religious school most city kids go to).

the next thing i know, i half awoke to the sound of my dad's voice, talking to my Pak Tam, about the tajwid that sounded exactly like my homework, and my dad was holding the exercise book.

now tell me, is there any man that can compete with my dad?i dont think so. and now, im wishing that im back home, and the assignment isnt so darn tedious. :)

1 comment:

Bewitching Star said...

i know what u mean. but at least at the age of 8 or 9 it wasnt as hard as it is now. shhhhhhhh*t.