Friday, February 13, 2009

valentine's entry

Trees blurred creating hazy, green scenery that was beautiful. I breathed in the comfort of his lap, as he drove, almost as if he has always driven with me lying there.

He has made me cry millions of times, but so have I. we hurt each other in a way that it hurts ourselves the most in the end. We kissed and make up the next minute the shouting and crying show ended. We nagged at one another until the other person turned a deaf ear. We’ve shared countless of drama that was enough for 10,000 drama production, but we couldn’t think of being with anyone else.

This is the man I love, and hopefully will always love me too. He has seen the ugly side of me, yet he stood where he was, claiming his feelings for me will never change. Being in love is not always a lovely experience, but it’s a beautiful one. Having that one person who you know will always catch you when you fall is a gift. It could be your parents, siblings, friends, and even the other half. And I’m thankful I was given all of the above as my catcher. But this is for my sayang, and his name is Faliq Hakim.

2 comments:

Bewitching Star said...

u make me weeep. stupid syaza. eeeee jahat la. i want happy endings too. dang!

zazu said...

what did i do?? *innocently*