Friday, February 13, 2009

kenapa bahasa saya kelakar

im not sure why.but my facebook was suddenly in BM mode.notification suddenly become "tatapan", and the weirdest was trying to comprehend people's status...being single became "kembali bujang"..and its complicated turned into "rumit" or something like that.

im not saying that our bahasa is a joke.its not.i think its the coolest language in the whole wide world. for example, you cant really define what "poyo" means in english, because its cool just the way it is in Bahasa. however, when it comes to all this official stuff (ceeehhhh...macam faceboo tu official sgttt), id like to keep it in english, because my formal bahasa is just too kelakar to digest.

this is MY opinion. please, i dont want anyone suddenly coming up to me and slap me in the face saying "ko patut berbangga cakap bahasa melayu!". im just saying when it comes to me talking in formal bm?i sound like trash.note that I,ME,NUR SYAZA.not you, him, or that guy waiting for the taxi at the bus stand, but MOI.so, yeah..cuit saya anyone?(that is poke me in facebook).

2 comments:

Bewitching Star said...

ntah pape syaza nih. u sure its not bahasa indonesia? it sounds weird to me too. hahahhahah

zazu said...

i swear it was bahasa melayu..formal habis kan?