Friday, June 25, 2010

BENCI MENJADI HOST NI

perlulah everytime aku baru rase excited nak buat keje baru aku akan memalukan diri sendiri kan?

yesterday received a call from the receptionist asking me to come down and entertain a group of schoolchildren because bobo was not around. (since amir left, bobo had to take over marketing's work). So i happily went, and recevied a total shock to find that its a total of 80 children, of primary level, and you know that when they're at this stage, they are a total headache.

and i made the stupid mistake of bringing them to the model of puteri harbour, which costs us 400k, to see them poking and probing it to my horror. thank god the boss came down and kicked all of them out of the sales gallery but left me with a stinging reminder to use my common sense.

when they left, my boss realized that i spent an entire hour entertaining them, and again reprimanded me for spending too much time entertaining the schoolkids and told me that you dont spend that much time for people who does not bring you profit. unless they are investors. WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO? THEY WOULDNT LEAVE!

OH GOD. the horror of having to handle 80 kids, with their okay-lah helpful la jugak teachers, was a nightmare to me.

i swear i will never ever entertain kids, VISITORS for that matter EVER AGAIN.

No comments: