Monday, June 14, 2010

i hate you. johor.

watched Killers last saturday and practically swoon over the extreme hotness of ashton kutcher.

and then spent the entire weekend watching lame programs that i wish i have a shotgun in my hand and shoot myself right there and then. *maybe its the impending "P" but then, wth, it is lame, i can only take so much tamil movie, and seriously lame reality shows before i vomit

i realize that i hate johor whenever my "P" is around the corner. could it  be that when im near to that region, it shows my true colors, or it just shows my lack of willing-to-compromise my situation and just be "happy".

i think it's the "P" season. that's all. but overall, i am so hoping two years will fly away soon, or i'd probably rot and die here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Johore mush better than subang of course. who cares?