Friday, June 11, 2010

missing a lot of things at the moment

i miss the past. back where i still had a nice house in subang. back where i was surrounded with friends, and every weekend there's a family gathering where the Rahman clan would sit back, tell stories of the past, sieve through old photos and laugh at how dysfunctional our family is.

i miss the breakfast sessions i had with my family.

i miss the quiet moments i had for myself where i would indulge myself with a good book, and not have to think about anything other than finishing the book.

i miss semester breaks

i miss outings with friends. i miss the "laughing-till-we-shed-tears" moments i had with them, and just drive ourselves silly, or watch chick flicks and swoon over hot abs

i miss my boyfriend. i miss the simple dates we had, whether it was just hanging at home watching the tv, a walk in the park, or the late-night movies. i miss him. the whole of him. his presence, his voice, him being here whenever i fucked up my job.

i miss my old life. but the only way there is now is to move forward.

No comments: