Monday, August 23, 2010

I DIDNT TELL FALIQ I BOUGHT THE KING-FU SHOES BECAUSE I KNOW HE'D BE PISSED. HAHA

as you could guess from my tweets, my car battery died. aiyeh. so ma-fan la. now had to rely on bobo for transport. and for him to masukkan bateri baru tomorrow :( tiba-tiba tak best takde kete.

went back during the weekend to spend buka time with the family. :) and after faliq finished work at about 8, he picked me up (along with his trusty sidekicks hirzi and sidiq) so i could go to Jalan TAR for my tudung shopping session. HOOOHOOO and with this, comes 3 fashion advisors yg sampai nak argue gile2 suh aku pilih tudung yg mane satu, chill la guys. HAHAHA.


THE SUPER MANJA KIDDIES. tak leh blah, asal orang duduk je datang kat kite lepas tu terus tido. rase nak gulung2 jadi furball and baling sebab comel and mengada-ngada


the kung-fu shoes ive been dying to have for so long, siap nak tanye mamat dalam lrt mane die beli when i saw him wearing it. its SUPER COMFY.

mini ritters sport joe bought for me at Oman's airport. SEDAP. within seconds sume orang kebas. CES. ayah got the best one, PRALINE flavoured.

had to decline jaja's invitation to join her for buka. NEXT TIME tau ja. ni aku nak balik ni lagi sekali ni. banyak plak plans :P

5 comments:

khzmr said...

i like your kung fu shoes. nanti i pakai my striped ones and then you boleh jadi martial artist while i can be... a sailor. hmm.

zazu said...

HAHAHA.. im defo bringing this to melb. ITS SO COMFORTABLE. i just realized i typed kung-fu as king-fu. :S

Ja Ja Sechan said...

tu lar i pun wonder what is king-fu.. it's nice though where can i get em??

eh shopping session at jalan TAR sounds so fun :(

yeah balik2 nak jumpa tak jadi..tensi :(

omg kat rumah sewa my housemate took home kucing gediks phoebe.. please gedik sampai tak boleh tahan arghhh.. sebijik mcm your cat tu it's just that yg phoebe ni dia harass u mana2 u pergi toilet pun dia ikut -_-'

zazu said...

HAHAHA..same je la macam my cats. mane pegi sume nak ikut.ish.rase nak sepak pun ade kadang2. orang nak mandi pun nak ikut.

tu la. timing is always a bitch. saturday i have reunion, so i cant buka with u, but what are u doing friday night?faliq is going to pick me up and lepak. so we can go minum2 :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there. Stumbled upon your blog amidst my quest to track down a pair of kung fu shoes just like the ones you're sporting! Would be insanely appreciative if you could tell me exactly where you got them :) Thanks a bunch!