Monday, August 16, 2010

solat terawih niat kene betul

I cant believe how fast time flew by. and next week is payday. YAY! and my parents are coming to johor. DOUBLE YAY!

last saturday my housemates and i went for our terawih at the main mosque of johor, Masjid Sultan Abu Bakar, a splendid mosque of moorish architectural elements built in the 1900s is enough to make me giddy. while i was busy observing the architecture (walaupun gelap tapi nampak cantik okayyy), my housemates were busy cuci-mata (as faliq puts it, niat nak pegi terawih ni nak usha orang ke pegi terawih) HAHA

selepas 8 rakaat, i thot we were about to pack up and leave when all the three housemates were still in the saf, "kite buat 8 je kan?" i asked. "kite buat sampai habis-lah", replied kak ikin, the eldest amongst us four.

23 rakaat! nak tergoyang kaki buat, cobaannnnn...kuat kan iman sikit, dah rakaat ke-18, khusyuk ke tak, aku pun tak tau. tapi it was quite an experience. the first time for me to go all the way. *pats back

p/s: semayang sampai dah tak kira berape rakaat dah.

No comments: