Tuesday, August 10, 2010

SPEED LIMIT TAK LANGGAR PUN

was driving back to jb when a pick up truck honked at me, and a makcik waving vigorously. at first i thot it was some random makcik, but turned out it was really my makcik. hahaha, it was auntie ana.

she sent me a message to ask me to meet up at the ayer keroh rnr. so i did. along with en bad who was hitching a ride with me back to jb.

suddenly i received a text message from ayah. it read:

"Auntie said she saw you on the highway, and you were driving fast. please adhere to the speed limit and drive carefully".

aiyoh. ayah, i drove within speed limit la. auntie drove faster than me, she arrived berape puluh minit before me kot kat ayer keroh tu.

"why are you replying my sms? you are supposed to keep your eyes on the road, no phone while driving!"

APAKAHHHH.. sape yg bagi sms dulu in the first place... :I

No comments: